The SteadyTrack LG is a large-sensor stabilization device for installation in any aircraft.
Designed for stabilized mounting of large and heavy sensors (up to 90KG/200LBS), the mounts is stabilized in all three axis. Movement of the aircraft is thus fully compensated, assuring proper, orthogonal alignment of the sensor at all times during flight.
This robust mount benefits from Lead’Air’s in-house engineering, allowing us to customize the unit to fit your precise needs. Agile, smooth and accurate the SteadyTrack LG will fit seamlessly in your workflow, providing quality assurance through reliable image capture performance under all circumstances.
Designed for large and/or heavy sensors (up to 90KG/200LBS), the mount is stabilized in all three axis. Movement of the aircraft is thus fully compensated, assuring proper, orthogonal alignment of the sensor at all times during flight.
The NEW Micro LG Controller contains all the electronics necessary for the operation of the mount in flight. The controller must be connected to an IMU, such as an Applanix, Novatel or other compatible device.
If required the LG Controller can be expanded at will by adding a number of modules such as the Track’Air Flight Management module, an Applanix AP IMU module, a Riegl Lidar control module, etc.
Micro LG Controller
With a size of only 5” x 5” x 3.5” the controller can conveniently be positioned in any aircraft.
The mount is self-calibrated within seconds and can be installed in any of four directions. This means that it can be installed to best fit the shape and layout of any aircraft, whether this is along, against, or even perpendicular to the direction of flight. As a result, relocating the mount to other aircraft is easy.
The mount can be configured so that it is limited to a lesser degree of freedom if confronted with an obstacle such as the side of a narrow hole. For example, of the 10° of available pitch, the mount can be limited to 6° to prevent touching the obstacle.
- Properly aligned sensing – Roll, Pitch and Heading compensated simultaneously to the limits of the mount.
- Extreme Range – The SteadyTrack LG affords unparalleled range: (±11.65° roll, ±9° pitch, ±29° yaw simultaneously). No error issues at limits.
- Custom Built – Lead’Air’s in-house engineering provides customers assurance their sensor and aircraft needs will be perfectly integrated with the mount.
- Adjustable – The LG mount calibrates within seconds. It can be oriented in any of four directions. Moving the mount from one aircraft to another is highly simplified.
- Fast and Accurate – Images are typically within 0.2° of vertical and track of the aircraft.
- Removable lifting handles allow easy lifting for removal, replacement or maintenance.
- Custom Configuration – The movement limit stops may be set at any point in the event the very broad movement range of the mount conflicts with airframe or mounting hole limitations.
- Roll: +/- 11.65°
- Pitch: +/- 9 °
- Yaw / Drift: +/- 29 °
- Payload: Up to 90kg (200 LBS)
- Operational Voltage: 28 VDC
- Power Consumption: 120W Max
- Operational Temperature: 0 °C to 70 °C
- Maximum Sensor Diameter: 360mm (14”)
- Sensor Mount Weight: 25 kg (55 LBS)
- SteadyTrack Controller Weight: 12 kg
- 508mm W x 635mm L x 152mm H
- 20” W x 25” L x 6” H
- Positioning Accuracy: < 0.2 ° typical