Before use with the Midas you need to set up your new POS as follows:
- Start the POS AV (press and hold the Start button for a few seconds)
- Start the POS AV Controller program on the MIDAS Pilot Display
- Press the Connect button
- Go to Menu -> Settings -> Input/Output Ports -> Serial/Analog
- Go to the COM1 tab and Enable COM1, set the Baud rate at 115200, no Parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, update rate 5Hz.
- Message select (only): $INVTG, $INGGA, $INZDA
- Press Apply and close the window
- Go to Menu -> Settings -> Save Settings. (a window with a blue progress bar should appear, confirming the settings have been saved)
- Warning: Make sure Logging is OFF before saving the settings!
- Press Disconnect button
- Now cycle power the POS AV and check if the settings you just made are still there!
- How do I get remote support for my Track'Air product?
- Google Earth Display Issues
- Tracker Installation Notes
- Display settings Issues
- What Happened To The Terraserver?
- How Do You Add The Tracker Toolbar?
- TECI4/Nanotrack Accuracy Issues (USB-COM Port Timeout Adjustment)
- Update GPS/UTC Timing settings (NEW)
- How To Integrate Using Bing Maps
- How does the user adjust SteadyTrack speed?
- How do I adjust the SteadyTrack Mount Limits?
- Setting Up a New POS AV With The Midas
- Using the PSU Spot Shot Feature
- How Do I Repair Corrupted Database?
- How To Fix GPS Connectivity
- How To Support Multiple Databases
- SnapSHOT Form Stability
- How To Update The FAA U.S. Airspaces
- How Do I Run a Ground Test
- Terrain Following (PDF)
- Trackup Flight Planning (PDF)
- I am having issues with SnapBase ‘Drag-and-Drop’ or ‘Searching Street Address’ functionality in Windows 10, what do I do?(NEW)