The NEW NanoTrack Flight Management Systems
In 2010, Track’Air created a completely new way of interfacing the computer to any sensor. Thanks to its innovative technology, NanoTrack packs the most powerful flight management system available today into an affordable package not much bigger than a cell phone!
This uncomplicated USB device transforms any modern tablet/laptop computer into a powerful FMS system capable of controlling any sensor (RC10/20/30, RMK A/TOP, MRB, all Vexcel models, small format digital cameras, scanners, etc…). To replace outdated FMS or extend the life of some older cameras, NanoTrack is our inexpensive and uncomplicated solution.
Based on the proven Windows based X-track software, it is easy to install and operate. Thanks to its low price, NanoTrack is suitable as a temporary solution or can also be used as a permanent solution.
There are five (5) versions of this system available today.
The NanoTrack interface includes its own GPS receiver and Antenna.
• USB 2.0 device can be connected to any laptop
• Integrated single frequency 12 channel Garmin 18 5hz GPS
• Included GPS antenna to be installed on the glare shield or outside.
• Operating altitude 25,000 feet + (laptop must have SSD above 14,000 feet)
• Operating temperature 0 to 60 degrees Celsius
• Dimensions 10 x 5 x 3 centimeters (4 x 2 x 1.25 inch)
• Weight max 200g (7 oz)
• Relative triggering accuracy estimated to 1 meter (3 feet) at 120 knots (depends on GPS signal quality)
• Minimum triggering interval between photos, one second (depending on camera)
• Unconditional guarantee 1 year (no repair, exchange only)
• Software upgrade and support for 1 year included
• NanoTrack USB camera interface, with camera cable, integrated GPS, GPS antenna
• Software for planning: snapXYZ and snapPLAN, snapVIEW
• Software for flight management: snapSHOT
• Software for checking and reporting: snapBASE and snapPLOT