Follow the link below for Installation Instructions
- Zoom to both airplane and flight plan when press the zoom button with airplane
- Support for PSU flight plans in overview and trackup view.
- Resolve disappearance of photo triggers that happens when aborting a run without triggering the cameras
- More responsive manual run sequence and run adjust
- Reduced memory usage for large flight plans
- Removed the flashing of texts when the pilot display loses wireless connection
- More consistent airspace display after exiting out the trackup view
- All airspaces are shown, not just the ones near the airplane
- New panel that shows GPS Altitude in a yellow panel called GALT
- Movable and resizable GSPD, INTR, Mount and GALT panels
- Speed warnings disappear automatically after 4 seconds
- Resolved a battery drain issue when running the app
- Resolved a white rectangle which uncommonly was visible in trackup when the airplane was flying at a low speed
- Resolved the wrong display of altitude colored deviation when (on the Surf’Air) 4-2-7-1-Range = percentage AGL was selected
- Resolved disappearing of altitude color deviation for a flight plan that contains run block
- Turn circles and drift arrows follow the airplane when the airplane over large distances in simulation
- Able to load large flight plan with hundreds of runs and tens of thousands of photos and remains responsive
- Trackup-view now keeps both the airplane and selected run in the display
- Improved layout of buttons and panel allow more display area
- Two indicator labels of altitude deviation panels are placed on the same side to allow the panel to be position against a side of the display
- Menu and zoom buttons are positioned to the left edge of the display
- If under 2000 phototicks, phototicks are shown by default
- Airplane icon on the altitude deviation moves according to snapSHOT setting in menu 4-2-7-1-“show moving airplane”
- Run Select button to right bottom corner of display
- New airplane model, fires at nose
- Waypoint triangle and text has display on/off option
- Heading & Cross Track Panel easier to move
- Placing VOR triangle is easier
- Closing X button in Options menu
- Interval and GSPD state is saved for next session
- Fixed FFA names from sometimes showing upside-down.
- The Pilot Screen will now mimic the Server in terms of trackupview and overview.
- Any Messages will appear smaller and at the top of the screen rather than the center.
- Added the option to disable the gps blinking on every gps update
- Added the option to show the Interval
- Added the ability to fly in landscape mode as well as portrait mode in the onscreen Menu
- Added the ability to disable the driftangles (green and blue arrows) in the Display Options
- Added a button that will show the Speed over ground on the pilot screen in the Display Options
- Added a button to trackup-view that will change the size at which the trackup line is being displayed for certain flightplans
- Fixed various positioning issues with landscape mode
- Added Terrain following feature
- Added Heading Deviation feature
- Released a separate Demo and Full version of the Mobile SnapSHOT
- Added Adjust Line to Demo Mode.
Demo Mode Fixes:
- Fixed Angle Radius from disappearing
- Made Run Select work
- Made TrackupMode and 3d Mode work
- Made the UI scale correctly
- Lowered Flight-Plan loading times
- Created a progress bar when loading a Flight-Plan
- Fixed trackup mode from progressively slowing down in performance the longer a run was being flown.
- Fixed the UI not scaling properly on smaller devices
- Fixed several memory allocation related issues which could cause a crash, usually during Ferry mode
- Fixed a massive freeze after aborting or finishing a long run
Update Log v1.6.0m
- Made Adjust Line work for any sized Flight-Plan instead of the 2000 photoposition maximum
- Made Adjust Line work smoothly and made it stick to its corresponding strip
- Made Selecting Runs easier and more responsive for the pilot
- Fixed a rare clipping issue when zooming out
- Fixed not being able to drag the screen shortly after Zooming had occured
- Fixed Pinch Zooming from zooming in on where the pinch happened to zooming in to the center of the screen
- Fixed a pop-up from shortly showing at startup
Update Log v1.6.0L
- Made the 3d mode zoom-distance to a closer and more angled look
- Made Trackupview zoom smoothly when nearing the selected run
- Fixed a positioning issue with the airplane when experiencing low frames per second
- Fixed the airplane sometimes “Bumping” in trackupview
- Fixed a very rare bug in the back-end that would call for an infinite amount of nullreferences which would eventually slow down the program up to the point of crashing
Update Log v1.6.0k
- Increased performance (doubled) on PSU flightplans in Overview
- Fixed Photopositions from showing when in Ferry Plan mode
- Fixed AdjustLine/Endpoints showing when in Ferry Plan mode
- Fixed a bug where, when zooming on a specific scale, the airplane would disappear and reappear
Update Log v1.6.0j
- Made Dragging across the screen more responsive
- Fixed Taken Photos not showing in Overview when a line wasn’t selected but Manual Triggering was being used
- Fixed Overview Scaling of the flightplan when zooming in and out to increase performance
- Fixed PhotoPositions from showing when zooming or Adjusting Line when “Display PhotoTicks” in the menu was off
- Fixed a short freeze/hangup of the program when Adjust Line or SEL RUN were enabled/disabled.
- Small performance increase in Trackupview when flying long runs
Update Log v1.6.0i
- Fixed a rare bug which would cause the photopositions in TrackupView not to be displayed
- Fixed an occasional bug where the screen would be upside down in chaining runs
- Fixed an occasional bug where the chaining line would not be displayed
- Fixed the pilot screen being kicked to the Overview when the message “xx-Meters off-track, Camera will continue firing” appeared
Update Log v1.6.0h
- Background and PhotoTicks are now off by default, the option to turn either of them on is in “Menu -> Display Options”
- Made the Taken PhotoPositions in Overview a little bit brighter, making it easier to distinguish the Taken PhotoPositions.
- Chaining runs doesn’t show a blackout screen between runs anymore
- Fixed only being able to select the blue flightlines when having loaded a subflightplan. Now all are possible
- Fixed only being able to Adjust the blue flightlines when having loaded a subflightplan. Now all are possible
- Fixed an occasional bug that would improperly scale the photopositions in TrackupView
- Fixed an occasional Airplane scaling and positioning issue when running up to a line in TrackupView
- TrackupView and Overview performance increase
- Made it easier and more responsive when adjusting a line on the Pilot screen
- It is now possible to cancel a run selection when having selected a Line by dragging the finger over or holding the finger down on a line.
Press the “RUN SEL” button again after having selected a run or during selection
- Added a WIFI status button which indicates whether you’re losing connection or not
- The GPS button now changes green to blue and vice versa on every GPS update the Pilot Screen has received
Update Log v1.6.0f
- Added the Red Heading line to the pilot screen
- In SLR runs, the Taken Photos are now a horizontal line rather than a cross
- Fixed Adjust Line not working on the pilot screen in SLR mode and Lidar runs.
Update Log v1.6.0d
- Clicking “Center Plane” now highlights the Center Plane button as long as it remains active.
- Made it easier to select Runs on the pilot screen.
- Added a button in the Title Screen that will check for new updates of the Mobile Software.
- Fix for performance issues in TrackupMode.
Update Log v1.6.0b
- Run Select Button now saves its last known position after closing Mobile SnapShot.
- Yellow Waypoint Marker is now usable from both the SnapShot Server and the Mobile SnapShot side.
- Yellow Waypoint Marker now shows the distance and its corresponding airspace on both the Server and Mobile side.
- Added the option to show the state of the mount on the Pilot Screen.
Found under “Menu -> UI Configuration -> Camera Mount Panel”
- Added the ability, in Run Select mode, to drag over the Strips or hold down on a Strip.
- Disabled the ability to drag the screen while using “Run Select” , “Run Sequence” or “Adjust Line”.
Release finger to select the currently highlighted line.
- Run Shorting is working properly on flightplans with 2000 photopositions or less.
- Ferry Mode is now working properly on the Pilot Screen
- Run Sequencing is now working properly on the Pilot Screen.
- SubflightPlans are now working properly on the Pilot Screen.
- Showing proper flightplans for PSU projects.
- General Performance fixes.