Click here to go directly to the RMA support page.
- On the support page, enter your password, if you have already created a user identity.
- If this is your first visit to the supportsite, enter your license name, and you will be asked to create a password and to confirm it. After submitting your password and confirming it, you must create a user profile by clicking the orange, ADD Users tab at the right of the page.
- This will direct you to a new page, where you will be asked to complete a user profile with your contact information. Once completed, use the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page to complete the user profile submission.
- With your user information entered into the support site, select RMA, then CREATE RMA from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- You will be prompted to select your user identity.
- Upon selecting your user ID from the list, an RMA form will open for you to enter information describing the difficulty you are experiencing.
- Please complete all the entries on the form. You will have a drop-down list for the product category, and you must submit a system number which will be used in all correspondence concerning this product.
- Under Description of Issue please submit a textual description of the problem you are experiencing. Please offer as much detail as possible. A succinct description system is not working will require many inquiries back and forth to troubleshoot, wasting your production time, while a description such as: Camera three is not detected on startup. System must be shut down and rebooted, sometimes several times before camera is successfully detected is much more precise, and allows us to put you immediately in touch with the right resources to troubleshoot your problem.
- You may submit files with your form. If you have photographs, screen shots or short videos which may help us to understand the problem you are experiencing, we encourage you to submit them.
- After completing the form, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
- Upon successful transmission of your request, you will receive an RMA number. Please keep this number, and refer to it in all correspondence concerning this support request.
THIS IS NOT AN AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN ANY PRODUCT TO US FOR REPAIR OR TESTING.
- We will contact you, usually within 24 hours, using the information in your user support profile to indicate the next steps. Most issues can be resolved remotely, resulting in significant savings in time and cost, therefore please wait to receive instructions before returning any product to Lead’Air.