- You can use the latest version of Google Earth Pro with snapVIEW if you also install a non-pro v220.127.116.111 Google Earth on the same machine. You can install both the free version and the Pro version on your system in any order without conflict. You can download earlier versions of GE or GE Pro at Google Earth Version.To use the latest Google Earth Pro with snapVIEW, follow these steps
- Open the Google Earth Pro manually and zoom to the area you would like to capture.
- Open snapVIEW, in snapVIEW main menu, click Google Earth (V3) tab and then click 2) Capture selected view in Google Earth
Note: if the Google Earth Pro has not been opened, the 1) Start / Show Google Earth button in the tab brings up the older non-pro version.
If you are having an issue with a pop-up window that requires you to change your terrain exaggeration we suggest you contact email@example.com for an updated software version. Please note that software updates require that you are up to date with your yearly maintenance fees.
- How do I get remote support for my Track'Air product?
- Google Earth Display Issues
- Tracker Installation Notes
- Display settings Issues
- What Happened To The Terraserver?
- How Do You Add The Tracker Toolbar?
- TECI4/Nanotrack Accuracy Issues (USB-COM Port Timeout Adjustment)
- Update GPS/UTC Timing settings (NEW)
- How To Integrate Using Bing Maps
- How does the user adjust SteadyTrack speed?
- How do I adjust the SteadyTrack Mount Limits?
- Setting Up a New POS AV With The Midas
- Using the PSU Spot Shot Feature
- How Do I Repair Corrupted Database?
- How To Fix GPS Connectivity
- How To Support Multiple Databases
- SnapSHOT Form Stability
- How To Update The FAA U.S. Airspaces
- How Do I Run a Ground Test
- Terrain Following (PDF)
- Trackup Flight Planning (PDF)
- I am having issues with SnapBase ‘Drag-and-Drop’ or ‘Searching Street Address’ functionality in Windows 10, what do I do?(NEW)